Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day Off

Today is one of my day’s off from work each week. After 3pm it didn’t feel like it. My son helped me gather the trash together and pack it up in the truck, we then headed over to drop of the rent check, on the way back we dropped off the trash. After getting home, I straightened my wife’s hair, then we started off to church. There was no supper tonight at church, so we stopped by McDonald’s. After we got there, my wife went off with the kids to take water bottles out to parks to advertise the block party coming up this weekend. I headed off to wander around and wound up helping take, furniture, clothing racks, and other things to the gym for the rummage sale. After that it was finally time for choir practice. Then after choir practice we stopped by the grocery store to pick up a few groceries. Finally got home.

I kept hoping as I was getting ready to write, what God showed to me today. Well, with faith he showed me that my wife was able to work through calling a lot of doctors today to get an appointment to get her leg looked at. Her leg has progressively gotten worse over the last 3 weeks or so. Anyways, God showed me today that if I just let him take care of Michele’s doctor and leg, HE would. He also showed me that with patience, things start to happen. I am finally scheduled to sing a solo at church on July, 20 in the evening. After allowing God to work on my heart and waiting patiently and changing my attitude, I was finally put on the list. I was excited. I still am. Thanks Jeff!

This morning I even worked on some settings for this blog. I also setup an RSS feed with feedburner.com. That was kind of fun setting up the RSS feed. Anyways, I guess I got quite a bit done today. I am tired, my legs hurt, my arms hurt and my head hurts.

Physically tiring day, but it felt good to just keep busy and get all of things done today. Tomorrow it’s back to the grind. I know that tomorrow will bring more insights from God. Even if they only seem small, He is always looking out for us and helping us daily.

If we just let God help us each day, He will reveal Himself to us. When we are busy, it’s those small things that remind us God is with us. I also love quiet times, when I can sit back and just listen to God through scripture or in my daily thoughts and prayers.

Keep praying and following. He is always there.
In Christ’s Love
WLBC-Webmaster
Learning Everyday!

No comments: