Saturday, December 6, 2008

Photo Editing

I thought I would show you something I created.

Recently Michele and I attended the staff party for WLBC. By the way... It was a blast!

Todd and LeeAnne had put up a beautiful tree and we all brought gifts. Now at one point these gifts were under the tree. I never got that picture. However... I did manage to recreate the scene.

First here is the original Tree Image.



Here is what I did to that image.



NEXT Here is the original Gift Image.



I then edited the Gifts Image and got this...



Then I added them together, did a couple more things and the final product looks like this.



From beginning to end, this took about 2 hours to do.
I hope you appreciate the hard work it takes for anyone to create an image.
Now of course I probably could have done it faster if I had better editing tools, but hey, all of my imaging software came free with something I purchased along the way.

Anyways... I like to create new images and add special effects and put other images on top of other images to make new ones. I thought this one was special because it came from a special night spent with Family.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Richard

No comments: