Friday, May 9, 2008

Poster

I was thinking of something interesting to say, and well still haven’t thought of anything yet. I was checking out some other blogs and everyone’s entries seem to be a lot shorter than mine. I imagine the more I write the better I will become at conveying what I want to say with a few paragraphs. Oh well, in the mean time, I will just keep writing what my heart, mind and soul want to say.

Tomorrow is the Block Party “EXPECT MORE” 2008 at WLBC. We’ll have booths, games, food, music, basketball, rummage sale, and a whole bunch more stuff going on. It’s an awesome day for all of us as a church to get together and make this day happen. It’s awesome to see all of us working together. My wife is in charge of Angel Food Ministries and I helped her make a poster for the event.

Anyways that is how I spent most of my night tonight helping Michele with this poster. I think it turned out really well.

Thanks always for reading.
In Christ’s Love,
WLBC-Webmaster
Learning Everyday!

No comments: