Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tuesday Night

Ok so its not Tuesday Night anymore but Wednesday Morning. Anyways this one will be short. Its very late I have been working on our Forum for the website for the last 3 1/2 hours.

What did I learn today?

I learned today that as I write these Blogs, God is speaking to me. He is giving me insights about Him and what he as done in my life. When I discovered this today, I was in total AWE! I was overjoyed to know without a doubt that God is speaking to me. He is helping learn more about Him as I write. Or maybe it’s things I already knew but reaffirming them while writing. I knew that I had a deep Love for God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit, but God is reaffirming and reassuring me while writing. How AWESOME is HE, that he can remind us of how much HE really loves us. It is really hard to put into words, but I think you get the idea.

I also learned that if I post my goals publicly, I am more likely to stick to my goals and accomplish them each day with God’s help. I am not quite sure if I want to post my goals just yet other than writing daily here. I think I will work on this goal first until it becomes a habit. I am loving this, writing and listening to Him while writing.

Anyways, like I said this one would be short. I am squinting at the computer screen because I am so exhausted right now. Tomorrow is new day and a new start.

Praise Him for each NEW day. What an awesome God is He, who can keep our world from spinning out into the universe and giving us Sunlight each day to live and enjoy life and for giving us night to rest and be refreshed for the next day. Who else do you know can do all this? I don’t know of anyone else but Him. I told you He was awesome.

Come back tomorrow for more insights. Maybe I will actually get some reading done tomorrow to write about. I can’t wait to see what God does with that.

Good Night All and God Bless!

WLBC-Webmaster

Learning Everyday!

No comments: