Monday, November 10, 2008

Michele

Michele is home! YEAH!!!!


Even though most of you know she returned home on Sunday, November 9, 2008. And for those who didn't know she had to go get some things straightened out at the hospital.

I was miserable without her here. I missed her so much. I never did say it much to her. In fact I was so wrapped up in my own feelings, at one point, I was mad with her for being selfish. I know that seems insensitive, which made me even more mad at myself for not being the supporting husband I thought I was supposed to be.

Michele always seems to amaze me with her life. I know we have been married for over 15 years but it seems like some days I just fall in love with her all over again. She inspires me to keep going on those days I wanna give up and throw the towel in.

During her adventure, she was able to witness to someone in the hospital. WOW! God takes a moment of darkness in our lives and shines through! Michele was introduced to some scriptures about the darkness and light.
John 12:46
I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.

This verse is what lit a fire inside of Michele that I had never seen before. God really answers prayers. I asked God to reveal Himself to her and He did. Michele has been reading her Bible over the last week. I have never seen her so interested in the Bible before.

God continues to amaze me through other people and how He is working in all of our lives.

God Bless!
Richard

3 comments:

Michele said...

Richard,
I love you more than anything. I am so glad God has given me to you as your wife. Thank you for loving me back.

Michele

Richard said...

Isn't she the sweetest!

Anonymous said...

Richard,
Please know that I am praying for you and Michele. I'm not very good at explaining things, but please know that I have never stopped loving you all or praying for you. I know how Michele must be feeling, so if you ever wanna talk, just holler at me. God gave me HOPE and I know He will for you all as well.
~Stac